The best communicators are the ones who write and speak in a way that attracts and persuades others into action.
The Improving Communications Business English for Non-Native Speakers Course is designed for professionals who know English - but need to express themselves more effectively. ESL staff will learn the tools necessary for positive exchange of ideas.
The focus of Business English for Non-Native Speakers is on how to organize ideas and communicate clearly. This class enables people to write and speak in a concise manner with conviction.
Improved English skills mean increased customer and job satisfaction, more productive employees, an increased potential for advancement, and a public perception of greater expertise.
Who Should Attend—All levels of non-native English-speaking professionals who want to maximize their efficiency, develop leadership skills, and increase their value.
You Will Be Able To
CLICK ON THE LINK TO REGISTER - OR BY EMAILING INFO@IMPROVINGCOMMUNICATIONS.COM OR CALLING 516.317.2900.
- Gain audience awareness and communicate ideas more effectively;
- Write with better structure, style, and organization;
- Know and apply the rules of punctuation, spelling, and mechanics;
- Edit your own writing with confidence;
- Communicate clearly and with conviction;
- Project a confident, positive, and credible image;
- Overcome nervousness;
- Motivate and persuade the audience with facts and examples;
- Use body language (Gestures, Movement, Posture, Eye Contact) to increase understanding;
- Accept questions and respond with clear and well-thought-out answers; and
- Be more relaxed and natural when speaking in public.
Format—The Business English for Non-Native Speakers Course is an 8-week course running one night per week for 2 hours per session (One hour of Business Writing training, followed by one hour of Public Speaking training). Time-spaced learning allows you to practice and master newly-acquired skills.
Business Writing & Public Speaking
for non-native speakers all in one course!
Eight Two-hour Sessions on Monday nights 5.30-7.30 PM
WINTER 2014 - January 06, 13, 20, 27, February 03, 10, 17, 24
SPRING 2014 - May 05, 12, 19, 26, June 02, 09, 16, 23
Sage Office Suites
276 5th Avenue (between 29th and 30th)
New York, NY 10001