If Improving Communications postpones or cancels a public class in which you registered (enrolled) the cancellation policy is as follows:
Improving Communications makes every effort to run scheduled public classes. Occasionally, unforeseen difficulties cause these classes to be postponed or canceled. Improving Communications will provide enrollees with as much advance notice as reasonably possible under the circumstances. Once you are notified of a class postponement or cancellation, you may reschedule, accept credit to be applied to future Improving Communications classes (valid for up to one year), or request a refund. Please keep this policy in mind as you make travel arrangements. Improving Communications shall not be liable for non-refundable travel costs.
If you need to reschedule your public class enrollment because you are unable to attend the session(s), please provide Improving Communications with written notification as far in advance as possible.
Terms, Conditions & Charges for postponing your registered, paid enrollment in Improving Communications public events:
- No refunds will be issued.
- If you reschedule 28 or more days prior to class start, there will be no charge.
- If you reschedule 8-27 days prior to class start, there will be a 20 percent of class price rescheduling charge.
- If you reschedule 7 days or fewer prior to class start, there will be a 50 percent of class price rescheduling charge.
- If you do not attend a public class in which you enrolled and for which you have paid, and have not contacted Improving Communications in writing to provide notification and reschedule, all fees will be forfeited.
- If you notified Improving Communications of your need to reschedule your attendance in a public class in accordance with the terms herein, unused, paid enrollment credit(s) for a that class may be used for up to one year past the date of the originally-scheduled class.