Increase sales and satisfaction.
Improving Customer Service—Customer Service is an organization’s ability to supply its customers’ wants and needs. Improved Customer Service is constantly and consistently exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Who Should Attend—All levels of professionals who want to maximize their efficiency, develop customer skills, and increase their value.
You Will Be Able To
- Focus on others to project a positive customer-centered environment, representing the organization in the best light;
- Create a collaborative team environment of established common goals and visions creating buy-in and compliance from employees;
- Communicate clearly with conviction, projecting greater credibility;
- Inspire staff to take ownership of their jobs and to take initiative with customers;
- Identify customer characteristics, respond tactfully, and provide solutions for all;
- Create positive diplomatic messages even from negative, modeling a problem-solving, can-do attitude; and
- Review and share customer-service best practices, increasing the organization's ability to add value, ask for referrals/testimonials, and follow up with existing customers, ultimately translating into repeat business.
REGISTER BY EMAILING INFO@IMPROVINGCOMMUNICATIONS.COM OR CALLING 516.317.2900.
- Tell Your Story - As a Customer
- Customer Service—What Is It?
- The Benefits
- Who are your customers?
- Customer Fears
- Emotional Care
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Filters
- Customer Service Rules
- The Voice of Improving Customer Service
- Creating Success on the Phone
- Personality– Your Voice
- Vocal Quality
- Answering Script
- Speaking Details for Phone Calls
- Apology Script
- The Writing Process
- The Flow of Writing
- Writing Email
- How to Structure an Email
- Rights Versus Responsibilities
- Case Studies
Format—The Improving Customer Service class is a two-session class; each session runs four hours.
Tuesday, 09 April 2013
Wednesday, 11 September 2013
Wednesday, 12 March 2014
Wednesday, 10 September 2014
9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Sage Office Suites
276 5th Avenue (between 29th and 30th)
New York, NY 10001