Be a better and more confident writer.
Master skills that are necessary in today’s competitive business environment. Learn to write in a way that elevates you with increased confidence and enthusiasm. The focus of Effective Business Writing training is how to organize ideas and communicate clearly. This class will show you how to write in a concise manner with conviction. For business professionals who have written contact with others, these areas of development are necessary. Improved written English means increased internal and external customer satisfaction.
Attendees Will Be Able To:
- Get document-writing started, increasing efficiency;
- Gain greater awareness of audience and how to communicate ideas effectively;
- Organize writing, following guidelines for appropriate style;
- Write correctly and successfully, eliminating the need for constant revision;
- Edit writing with confidence; and
- Communicate more clearly, fostering an increased perception of expertise.
Format—Effective Business Writing is an 8-hour class for up to 20 people.
Venue: Quest Workspaces
Venue Phone: 212.292.3800Address:
Quest's New York City location is between 49th and 50th Streets. 800 Third Avenue Suite 2800, New York, New York 10022 << See Google more…