Customer Service is an organization’s ability to supply its customers’ wants and needs. Improved Customer Service is constantly and consistently exceeding the customers’ expectations.
This class is for service industry professionals who want to maximize their efficiency, develop better customer skills, and increase their value. The focus of Improving Customer Service is to increase repeat business because of customer satisfaction and referral. Participants will find a greater level of productivity, job satisfaction and the potential for advancement. For client-facing service personnel, these areas of development will be very beneficial. Improved Customer Service meansincreased internal and external customer satisfaction.
Attendees will be able to:
- Focus on others to project a UB4I, customer-centered attitude;
- Empower people with respect (acknowledging) and control (offering choices);
- Understand customers better and develop emotionally-intelligent methods for managing their fears and reactions;
- Listen more intently to develop the best rapport;
- Communicate clearly with conviction, projecting greater credibility;
- Create positive, diplomatic messages even from negative, modeling a problem-solving, can-do attitude; and
- Create and refine phone-answering and email templates, to appropriately address customer concerns and increase the potential for repeat business.
Format—Improving Customer Service is an 8-hour class for up to 20 people.