This is the chance for you to make a difference in how you communicate with others. Learn how to prepare for public speaking and use the power of the spoken word to move others. Through practice, speakers develop polish and finesse. As a result, their confidence builds. The focus is on how to organize ideas and communicate clearly, enabling participants to speak in a concise manner with conviction.
Master skills that are necessary in today’s competitive business environment. Learn to speak in a way that elevates you with increased confidence and enthusiasm.
Attendees Will Be Able To:
- Manage public-speaking fears;
- Increase self-esteem;
- Become better at thinking on feet;
- Discover and rid self-defeating habits;
- Connect with people, building professional network; and
- Share ideas, inspire others, and impress the audience.
- Develop skills and positive attitude necessary to be an effective public speaker;
- Increase self-confidence and establish strong rapport with the audience; and
- Master techniques to plan, create, and deliver successful and memorable speeches.
Format—Introduction to Public Speaking is an 8-hour class for up to 10 people.