HOW IT WORKS
"What's it like to work with Improving Communications?"This is about results and values. Improving Communications is a different training experience from others. Attendees have to "put on the brakes" and examine how they communicate. Participants gain awareness in the instruction and take action to change how they communicate in practice segments of trainings. This is how people can advance their companies and themselves.
The ProcessImproving Communications provides “live” trainings for you/your staff. Living, breathing instructors will ensure that attendees learn and master new skills. Trainings are best taken as time-phased learning segments. By dividing the amount of information over more than one session, participants are better able to absorb and use it.
Expected ResultsWhen clients work with Improving Communications, their internal and external communications become better than they were before. They increase credibility as a result.
The Values of Improving Communications
- Your work is important, so training is conducted onsite, keeping as much continuity as possible in your employees' workday.
- You have different wants and needs for your staff, so Improving Communications customizes sessions and workshops.
- Your staff members learn differently from each other, and these trainings are designed for a variety of learning styles.
- You want the best and so does Improving Communications; nothing less than excellence will do.
- You want to see positive results, and you will.
The Improving Communications ApproachWhen you work with Improving Communications, you get what you need. First, we confer with you about the problems you’re encountering, and the results you want to see. Then, a training program is designed, discussed, amended, and approved. Improving Communications delivers and measures the results. Then, we follow-up with new opportunities for growth. You will enjoy the process because you will see problems addressed and solved.