The best communicators are the ones who write and speak in a way that attracts and persuades others into action.
The Improving Communications Course—Master skills that are necessary in today’s competitive business environment. Learn to write and speak in a way that elevates you as a leader with increased confidence and enthusiasm.
Who Should Attend—All levels of professionals who want to maximize their efficiency, develop leadership skills, and increase their value.
You Will Be Able To
REGISTER BY EMAILING INFO@IMPROVINGCOMMUNICATIONS.COM OR CALLING 516.317.2900.
- Gain greater awareness of your audience and how to communicate ideas more effectively;
- Organize your writing, following guidelines for correct sentence structure, writing style, organization, and agreement;
- Know and apply the rules of punctuation, spelling, and mechanics;
- Edit your own writing with confidence;
- Communicate clearly and with conviction;
- Project a confident, positive, and credible image;
- Overcome nervousness;
- Motivate and persuade the audience with facts and examples;
- Use body language (Gestures, Movement, Posture, Eye Contact) to increase understanding;
- Accept questions and respond with clear and well-thought-out answers; and
- Be more relaxed and natural when speaking in public.
Format—The Improving Communications Course is an 8-week course running one night per week for 2 hours per session (One hour of Business Writing training, followed by one hour of Public Speaking training). Time-spaced learning allows you to practice and master newly-acquired skills.
Business Writing & Public Speaking
in one course!
Eight 2-hour Sessions - Mondays 5.30 - 7.30 PM
AUTUMN 2013 - September 02, 09, 16, 23, 30, October 07, 14, 21
SPRING 2014 - March 03, 10, 17, 24, 31, April 07, 14, 21
AUTUMN 2014 - September 08, 15, 22, 29, October 06, 13, 20, 27
Sage Office Suites
276 5th Avenue (between 29th and 30th)
New York, NY 10001