IS THIS FOR YOU?
Improving Communications provides training for companies that want to increase profits and create a more pleasant workplace environment. Written or spoken communication problems cost companies tremendous amounts of money and resources. By addressing these problems, clients develop a more positive workplace culture, improve productivity, increase retention, and reduce conflict.
Does your organization face challenges such as these?
- Our employees are hard workers, but they can't write emails or letters in a way that makes our company look good. Do you help address writing skills?
- The foreign-born workers on staff have difficulty expressing themselves so that they can be understood. What can I do to improve the English of these employees so that we can all work better together?
- Sometimes, our Customer Service representatives feel like they're robots. How can I get my CSRs to be more customer-focused and better able to meet my customers' needs?
- We have a lot of presentations that aren't engaging for the audience. Do you help people to become better public speakers/presenters?
- Managers and leaders in our company are frustrated because they don't know how to lead people in their departments. Can you help my leaders and managers to be better at what they do?
- We're having a conference in a few months and need to get a speaker. Can you provide a conference program and speaker that will “light our fire?”
You will have success working with Improving Communications if...You are committed to creating a learning culture within your organization. The "quick fix," and shortcuts don't work. If you want your organization to learn and develop, to strive for the best, we'd like to help you succeed.
You are willing to implement new ideas and applications. If you are ready to commit to the process, then Improving Communications is right for you.
You have "buy-in" from all levels of the organization. All staff and leaders must adhere to the same standards of excellence.