Leaders and managers are responsible for people.
Companies that value people and training know that their greatest asset is, in fact, the people that move the business closer to its vision. A good look at the definition and meaning of a leader’s job can
provide focus for what is truly important.
Help the directors in your company develop the people skills necessary to move their people to the business’ desired goal.
The Leadership & Management Development Seminar uses the Building Excellence Profile. This tool assesses Learning and Productivity Style in the following areas: Perceptual, Psychological, Environmental, Physiological, Emotional, and Sociological.
- Highlights the value of effective management facing workplace challenges and culture
- Examines managerial/leadership theories and practical application to day-to-day operations
- Assesses Learning and Productivity Style (Perceptual, Psychological, Environmental, Physiological, Emotional, and Sociological) as applied to leading and managing
- Examines and evaluates communication skills (listening, speaking, writing)
- Provides models, tools, and activity-based application for organizing, decision-making, personal and professional goal setting, influencing, conflict resolution, performance evaluation / counseling, coaching, delegation, increasing motivation
- Increased self-knowledge, and understanding of others;
- Better ability to work well, make decisions, and achieve results under pressure;
- Strengthened communication skills;
- Stronger and more confident abilities to: organize, make decisions, set goals, influence, resolve conflict, evaluate performance, counsel, coach, delegate, and motivate.
REGISTER BY CLICKING THE LINK ON THE RIGHT --->
OR CALLING 516.317.2900.
Format—The Leadership and Management Development Course is a 1-day course running for 8 hours per session.
Leadership & Management Development
Thursday, 13 June 2013
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Wednesday, 11 June 2014
Wednesday, 10 December 2014
9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
Sage Office Suites
276 5th Avenue (between 29th and 30th)
New York, NY 10001