This is the chance for you to make a difference in how you communicate with others.
Public Speaking: Improving Presentation Skills—Master skills that are necessary in today’s competitive business environment. Learn to speak in a way that elevates you with increased confidence and enthusiasm.
Who Should Attend—All levels of professionals who have had some experience in public speaking (sales, executives, public relations).
You Will Be Able To
REGISTER BY EMAILING INFO@IMPROVINGCOMMUNICATIONS.COM OR CALLING 516.317.2900.
- Communicate clearly and with conviction;
- Project a confident, positive, and credible image;
- Overcome nervousness;
- Edit your own speeches with confidence.
- Motivate and persuade the audience with facts and examples;
- Use body language (gestures, movement, posture, eye contact) to increase
- Accept questions and respond with clear and well-thought-out answers;
- Be more relaxed and natural when making presentations; and
- Involve participants and achieve the desired results.
Format—The Public Speaking: Improving Presentation Skills class is a single-day 8-hour course.
Thursday, 08 August 2013
Friday, 08 November 2013
Tuesday, 04 February 2014
Wednesday, 07 May 2014
Thursday, 07 August 2014
Friday, 07 November 2014
9.15 AM - 5.15 PM
Sage Office Suites
276 5th Avenue (between 29th and 30th)
New York, NY 10001