“I truly believe in the value that Dr. Atkins can add to any organization. The seminar he provided was easy to follow, thought provoking and value-added. His personable demeanor along with his humble spirit and obvious expertise make his sessions a gem that you cannot afford to pass up.”
Deirdre Cash, PHR
Paco Group, NYC
Discuss the problems and solutions for educators and parents who are frustrated as they try to create effective learning environments. Reclaim education and schools as centers for learning.
- What are the symptoms of a bad attitude?
- Where do children develop bad attitudes?
- How does having a bad attitude affect the child’s as well as others’ learning?
- What are the solutions?
|Diversity Sensitivity & Awareness
Learn causes for discriminatory practices and create action plan for increasing workplace tolerance and harmony.
The Communications Perspective
Diversity & The Law
- Human commonalities
- Fear, pride, and selfishness as roots
- Some solutions
- Thinking errors
- Other best practices
- Hostile work environment
Define and assess stress; identify and discover causes of personal stress; and develop strategies for managing and reducing stress (addressing perceptions, goals, time management, prioritizing, and personal influences).
- Definition and facts
- Personal stress assessment
- List of personal causes
- Shifting perceptions
- Time-wasting activities
- Setting goals
- Time management / prioritizing
- Assessing positive and negative influences
- Action plan
Understand how the power of the media is used to generate fear and take away people’s abilities to think for themselves.
Learn and understand the origins of media-generated fear and mind control;
List the harmful effects of media-generated fear on the workforce;
Realize the methods and media outlets used to control society;
Discover and utilize solutions to avoid media-generated fear and control; and
Generate a company-wide MEDIA TERRORISM awareness program to promote increased employee mental/physical health.
- Use of Fear to Control
- Limiting information intake – oversimplifying – myopic
- Seeking to place blame – throwing stones – witch burners
- Creating conflict
- Generating sadness
- Creating fear – we’re not safe
- Media Outlets:
- Radio & Print News
- Other Visual Media
- Other Print Sources
- The Power Holders
|The Power of Attitude
Discover beliefs that are the root of behavior. Identify and implement those beliefs and behaviors that move individuals and businesses forward.
- Definition of attitude
- Beliefs/attitudes discussion
- History of attitude and its influences -- media terrorism
- Evaluating beliefs (positive vs. negative)
- Character building -- sources/methods/solutions