PUBLIC SPEAKING WORKSHOPS
This is the chance for you to make a difference in how you communicate with others. Learn how to prepare for public speaking and use the power of the spoken word to move others. Through practice, speakers develop polish and finesse. As a result, their confidence builds. Public speaking is the very essence of building stronger communication skills.
The focus is on how to organize ideas and communicate clearly, enabling participants to write and speak in a concise manner with conviction. Improved spoken communications skills mean increased customer and job satisfaction, more productive employees, an increased potential for advancement, and a public perception of greater expertise.
Improving Presentation Skills
- Develop the positive attitude and skills necessary to give effective presentations.
- Increase self-confidence and establish rapport with the audience.
- Master the techniques to successfully plan, create and deliver high-impact presentations that resonate with the audience.
- Clear communication with conviction
- Ability to project confident, positive, and credible image
- Creation and use tools to overcome nervousness
- Use of facts and examples to motivate and persuade audiences
- Use of body language (gestures, movement, posture, eye contact) to increase understanding
- Power to accept questions and respond with clear and well-thought-out answers
- Capability to be more relaxed and natural when making presentations
- Power to involve participants and achieve the desired results
for Non-Native Speakers
8 or 10 120-minute sessions
Greater ability to understand and be understood in English
- Confident knowledge of usage, structure, and agreement
- Ability to capitalize and use numbers appropriately
- Correct spelling and use of plurals and possessives
- Clear, precise, and effective messages
- Proper pronouns, adjectives, and adverbs
- Greater facility with editing and proofreading
- Increased understanding and use of expressions in English
- Public Speaking