If Improving Communications postpones or cancels a public class in which you (“Customer”) registered (enrolled):
Improving Communications makes every effort to run scheduled public classes. Occasionally, unforeseen difficulties cause these classes to be postponed or canceled. Improving Communications will provide Customers with as much advance notice as reasonably possible under the circumstances.
Once Customer is notified of a class postponement or cancellation, Customer may reschedule, accept credit to be applied to future Improving Communications classes (valid for up to one year), or request a refund.
Please keep this policy in mind when making travel arrangements. Improving Communications shall not be liable for any travel costs.
*If you needs to reschedule public class enrollment because of inability to attend the session(s), please provide Improving Communications with written notification as far in advance as possible.
Terms, Conditions & Charges for postponing your registered, paid enrollment in Improving Communications public events:
- No refunds will be issued.
- If Customer reschedules 28 or more days prior to class start, there will be no charge.
- If Customer reschedules 7-27 days prior to class start, there will be a 25%-of-class-price rescheduling charge.
- If Customer reschedules 6-1 days or fewer prior to class start, there will be a 50%-of-class-price rescheduling charge.
- If Customer does not attend a public class in which s/he enrolled and for which s/he paid, and has not contacted Improving Communications in writing to provide notification and to reschedule, all fees will be forfeited.
- If Customer notifies Improving Communications of the need to reschedule attendance in a public class in accordance with the terms herein, unused, paid enrollment credit(s) for a that class may be used for up to one year past the date of the originally-scheduled class.
If you bought a seat (or seats) for an Improving Communications class (or classes) on another agency’s site, the Improving Communications Cancellation Policy applies to your purchase. If you have any questions, please visit the site where you paid, and contact their customer service team.
Private (Including Onsite) Classes – No Cancellations Policy
Scheduled services, whether or not bound by an Agreement, may not be canceled by Customer. Customer may reschedule the date(s) that services are to be provided by giving written notice to Improving Communications. In the event of rescheduling, the following fees will apply:
- If Customer reschedules 28 days or more before the start of the program, Customer will pay no rescheduling fee.
- If Customer reschedules 7-27 days before the start of the program, Customer will pay a rescheduling fee equal to 25% of the cost of the program.
- If Customer reschedules 1-6 days before the start of the program, Customer will pay a rescheduling fee equal to 50% of the cost of the program.
- If Customer reschedules 24 hours or fewer before the start of the program, Customer will pay a rescheduling fee equal to 100% of the cost of the program.
- In the event of rescheduling, Customer agrees to pay consultant’s out-of-pocket expenses related to the agreed-upon service.